So my brother has an eight year old daughter! And she loves her American Girl doll, her horseback riding lessons, and now her new hamster (Courtney gets kudos for overlooking her distinct distaste for house pets, especially ones that resemble rodents) which she named Lucy. I heard that Lucy awoke Anna a few times the first night running in her wheel. I told Jon to tell her that new members of families often awaken other members of the family in the middle of the night. This is not unusual.
So our camera is wigged out right now. While taking pictures, the digital screen is BLACK. It is a point-and-shoot-and-hope-for-the-best situation. I actually think it's enabled me to take some slightly more artsy pictures. :)
See all that fun? That's exactly what it was like at Anna's party on Monday. Happy birthday, Anna! You are a beautiful girl inside and out, and your cousins and aunt and uncle love you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment