Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's a good thing on Good Friday...

...that our church has a First Aid kit on hand. During last night's service, Amelia stuffed a piece of tissue up her nose, requiring tweezers for removal.

The service was only a little less eventful than last year's. I got up to sing with a small acapella group and Evelyn impulsively ran on the platform to give me a hug and a kiss. The elder at the podium simply said, "We REALLY love one another around here."
Alan snapped this picture on his phone as we arrived last night. I just LOVE it.

3 comments:

Polyeaster said...

snazzy! Who knew Mi-mi could do that with her eyebrows...talent!

Jessica said...

When did the whole tissue thing happen? How did I miss that? Ahhhh... those "parent" moments...

And Tina, I cannot fully express the joy it is to hear you sing. It gave me the goosebumps on Friday night (which Josh kept trying to pick off...). Thank you for all that you do there at the chapel!

Alan & Tina said...

Yes, dear Amelia's eyebrows...she'll probably want tweezers for those someday. And Josh would probably have liked using them to pick off your goosebumps, Jess. :)And the chapel is just full of people all serving in a zillion ways...gives ME goosebumps!