Who are these relaxed women? Three friends who don't see enough of each other and whose families generously arranged for them to spend a whole weekend together! (I was worried it would be strange w/out my girls, but I adjusted with amazing deftness & speed.) Di & I indulged in hours of conversation en route, and Courtney provided precious hours more on her welcoming front porch. She introduced us to our first yoga video (not for wimps & not easy to do when laughing) and made great food. She & her household also recorded their voices as the characters fo
r my school's upcoming production of Grease (again, not easy to do when laughing!) 
On Sunday I made a side trip to see the aunts, uncles, and cousin Kelby. We worshiped at Barbara's church, then had brunch at their place. We laughed and told stories, and I was only sorry we didn't have time for a parlor game! We'll have to wait for the next big gathering--rumor has it Alyson's got one all picked out. Check out Barbara's lovely table, my cute cousin, the pretty flowers right out of Aunt Betty's garden, and more grins compliments of the delicious pleasure we gave one another!
No comments:
Post a Comment